Friday, August 24, 2012

Undergraduate student

Two months earlier, when I was about to take my final exam for this year, something quite like this had happened, lol. Remembering it now, oh fun, oh joy~


Click for larger view. ^^

Admittedly, I do feel lonely every now and then. Come that time, I find it quite depressing as I look around for anyone who actually cares. But it is foolish to even depends on humans. Humans have flaws, with exception for Allah's messengers. There are times I forgot, sure. But on times that I do remember -with guidance- I realize that He is always there. As a Muslim who believes, I know I am never alone. 


Ustaz Pahrol ada menasihatkan, apabila diuji, Katakan,  
"Ya Allah… sungguh sakit, sungguh perit, tapi apakan daya, aku hambaMu, Kau lebih tahu apa yang terbaik untukku berbanding diriku sendiri. Ya Allah, jangan Kau serahkan aku kepada diriku sendiri walaupun sekelip mata. Tadbirku seluruh dan sepenuh sujud pada takdir MU."

So, exam tersebut memakan masa lebih kurang 2 minggu. And what made it unacceptable? First week exam 5 papers dalam 5 hari berturut-turut! Needless to say, habis jer exam, keadaan aku macam nie:


Syoknyaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment